Thursday, October 9, 2008

NEW MAPS

Or rather format...in fact I am getting tired of all of this map talk. It's pretty fucking cheesy, don't ya think?

I have peeps in the header for christsake.

Okay, so I decided last night that I want to be a magazine writer. Yeah, I feel kind of like six year-old me has crept up again and one day I want to be a ballerina, the next a fire truck.*

So the new plan for the blog is as follows:

I will live my life. I will eat foods, watch television, listen to music, read books, go to bars, etc.

I will review as many of these items/experiences as possible. This will mean that I am going to have to get some form of internet in my apartment (which, I will of course, review).

So, be prepared to find out what I am doing, whether it was a waste of time or not, and hopefully be entertained by my burgeoning journalistic voice.

The fun begins immediately.

*Actually I don't think I was ever this type of kid. In fact, I am fairly certain that six year old me had a much better idea of who she was and what she wanted to do, which was, for the record to write and illustrate children's books. I wanted a Caldecott Prize and a Newbery (yes I was pretentious and ambitious even before I could ride a bicycle).

1 comment:

heidi said...

you are such a gem. i love you.
and p.s. - perhaps you should do some investigative reporting on the mosquito situation while you're at it.